Innovative approach! ….
Exceptional and fascinating… just a few of the comments from event organizers and workshop participants who welcomed Dr. Kelly as their conference keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, retreat leader, live presenter, or radio show guest. Former professor and current holistic health psychologist, author, consultant, and professional speaker, Dr. Kelly resurrects the soul to its rightful place in our lives. She offers engaging, knowledgeable, and groundbreaking ideas about leadership, healthcare, wellness, integrative healing methods, spirituality, consciousness, evolution, and many other topics as you embark on your journey to soul health.
Delivered in an enthusiastic, motivational, and energizing package, Dr. Kelly empowers you to create your optimal life and provides you with the tools to pave your way to radiant living. Her trademark, The Soul Health Model, offers the solutions to mastering the 10-key aspects or
branches of human condition and helps you design the blueprint for your ultimate soul evolution.
If you’re ready to have the pioneer pacesetter of soul health help you and your audience lead a more radiant life, then call us at 336-659-3923 to book your speaking date today.
What people are saying:
Dr. Kelly was amazing and I enjoyed everything she had to say. Her presentation was great and her research was outstanding. I absolutely love her integrative understanding of the soul and the metaphor of the tree in her Soul Health Model.
Dr. Kelly is a marvelous speaker. She has an amazing framework for a model of care and is fabulous at conveying the scientific evidence and importance of honoring each person as a whole person.
Dr. Kelly is dynamic! I thoroughly enjoyed hearing her and she is obviously well-versed on the topic.
She really knew her subject, had a passion for it, and did a super job of conveying the material to the audience.
Dr. Katherine Kelly’s keynote address provided our conference with the platform from which our 3 days of education and discussions were launched. She engaged each attendee in an introspective soul journey that expanded to encompass the soul health review of healthcare itself. Dr. Kelly’s presentation is enhanced by her comfort in front of the group, her inclusion of personal examples of her points, and her ability to engage an audience regardless of the size. ~ Barbara Bennett, Chair of International Society for Addictions Nursing Conference, October 2016
What makes Dr. Kelly different?
1) She’s engaging and warm. Dr. Kelly captivates the audience through real-life examples and humor, as much as through scientific knowledge and day-to-day wisdom.
2) She’s versatile to every setting and crowd. She tailors each presentation or event to the venue and topic at hand. Without a doubt, her Soul Health Model applies to all aspects of life—personal or professional, private or corporate.
3) She knows her stuff. Dr. Kelly has both a Master of Arts and Doctoral Degree in Counseling Psychology, a Master of Science in Public Health, and completed a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Family and Community Medicine. She also received specialized training from the Mind-Body Medical Institute of Harvard University and as well as in many holistic health and spiritual modalities. Paired with a life of personal experience, she can offer real-life commentary to solve real-life problems.
4) She has a passion for her work. The quote,
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it, is Dr. Kelly’s favorite quote. She thrives on teaching others in order to shine the collective light of oneness to the world.
5) Her experience speaks for itself. Many have said that Dr. Kelly has experienced enough for many lifetimes, having been a professor at a major medical school, owned her own holistic health center—and now private practice, and published her own book, not to mention her continual dedication to her own personal growth and evolution. She practices what she preaches, and is willing to tell about it—the good, the bad, and the ugly—if it helps others to thrive and evolve.
6) She touches the soul. Few people understand the dynamics of the soul better than Dr. Kelly. Her Soul Health Model is living proof that she can both live and teach soul radiance.
Past Speaking Title Samples
Soul Health: Resurrecting the Soul to its Rightful Place in Healthcare (Keynote Address—International Society for Addictions Nursing, 39th Annual Conference)
The Soul Health Model: Aligning Addictions Treatment for
Whole Person Success (Workshop for International Society for Addictions Nursing, 39th Annual Conference)
Soul Health: Entering the New Love Consciousness (Southeastern Spiritual Conference)
Advances in Integrative Psychotherapy: Innovative Strategies for Whole Person Care (Cross Country Education, nationwide workshops—ongoing)
Awaken My Soul Retreat (Awaken Whole Life Center, Kansas City, MO)
Creating Your Year of Soul Health (Red Mountain Resort and Spa, 2015 New Year’s Health Kickoff)
Living Through the Soul: Soul Skills for Conscious Evolution (Unity Church of Winston-Salem)
Leadership for Women: Whole Health for Effective Leaders (Krispy Kreme Women’s Leadership Conference)
Treatment of Problem Eating, Weight, and Obesity through a
Whole Health Approach (Charlotte, NC AHEC)
Heal the Healer: Whole Health Strategies for Healthcare Providers (Pavillon Alcohol and Drug Treatment Center, Staff Development Retreat; Charlotte AHEC)
In Sickness and in Health: Psychological Assessment and Treatment for Acute, Chronic, or Terminal Illness Using a
Whole Health Model (North Carolina Psychological Association, Charlotte NC, AHEC)
Integrative Psychotherapy: Treating Clients through an Integrative
Whole Health Model (Eastern NC AHEC; Greensboro, NC AHEC; Charlotte, NC AHEC; Mountain AHEC, Asheville, NC)
Feed the Soul, Not the Disorder (North Carolina Dietetic Association)